Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Holocaust Museum


P5190013
Originally uploaded by dlittlepinellas.
May 19,2007 I took advantage of the free museum day put on by the City of St Petersburg. I have wanted to visit this site for sometime it was chilling to go through that time in our history. What was more chilling and a shock was that I was telling a friend about this museum and he looked a me puzzling and said did that really happen, now what was shocking is that I know he has some beliefs and religion that has been attacked by many. So the reason I am posting this is that no matter where we go and whom we meet there are going to be differences and if you feel yourself shrinking away and unable to confront you had better find something to admire. Otherwise you are opening the door to being bigoted and allowing one to start the atrocities that we have had through out our ages.

No comments: