Thursday, May 24, 2007

Out the front door


P5240002
Originally uploaded by dlittlepinellas.
Good Morning All,
One of the other blogs I look over asked "What do you REALLY want to do today?" and I decided look at the blue sky. So here is the view out my front door and I can see it is going to be a great day in Heaven.

If any of you are in St Petersburg on Saturday, June 9th 4 pm there is a group of photographers from Flickr.com and we are meeting in front of the Fine Arts Museum for some photo shooting come join us.

This being a holiday weekend coming up I am going to go out and about shooting some photos in regard to this event. http://www1.va.gov/opa/speceven/memday/index.asp
If you need some ideas on how to contribute to this event above is a link.

Keep those cards and letters coming.

No comments: